Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Beautystand Banana Sunset

Calvin Klein Dress, Steve Madden Shoes, Bracelets Cartier, H&M and Garnish
Alexis Hudson Purse, Treat Banana Cream Jumbo Lip Balm, Nail Polish Fuschia from Forever 21, Kate Spade Iphone Case

Last night we were going out to dinner to celebrate the launch of my new Banana Cream Jumbo Lip Balm for Treat. I'm so excited to introduce it to everyone. It turned out even yummier than I had hoped and just might be my new favorite Treat. My dress is Calvin Klein from a couple of summers ago. This purse is the cutest little handbag from Alexis Hudson that I use all the time to go out. 
Time for a little Banana Cream touch up. Here's a sneak peek. 

Here is how I wore the agate bracelet from Garnish in this post
Back to work on the Banana Cream launch still lots to do!

1 comment: