Friday, August 10, 2012

The Beautystand Dressed Up Gingham & Grape


Lee Shirt, BB Dakota Skirt, Belt (old), Shoes BCBG, Purse Louis Vuitton Speedy 35, Watch Burberry, Bracelets are Cartier Love, CC Skye Spike Love from Beautystand, Treat Grape Lip & Cheek Stain, Nail Polish Forever 21 Love & Beauty in Purple

This outfit is how I dress up gingham for the office. These are my favorite black pumps that I wear all the time with everything. If you were looking for a basic accessory to add to your closet that you will wear a lot I would go with a black pump. Either peep toe or not you will live in them. 

I'm super excited because the CC Skye Spike Love bracelet I live in and wear in almost all my posts is now available to buy on our online store Beautystand.com here

Have a great weekend!

Marnie




No comments:

Post a Comment