Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Beautystand Garnish

The last couple of days I have been exploring Alberta Street in Portland looking for cute new Treat shops. When I was walking by Garnish I had to stop in to look at all  the beautiful clothes made by owner and designer Erica Lurie. Everything in Garnish is so elegant and beautiful and the fabrics Erica uses feel amazing. 
I was so excited to find this pink pashmina Erica ordered from Turkey. I have been looking for a pashmina in this shade of pink for the longest time because it reminds me of Treat's Cotton Candy Lip Creme. To feed my bracelet obsession I picked up this one in yellow agate which also makes me think of candy. It must be because I'm looking for Treat shops because it would seem I have candy on the brain.   




No comments:

Post a Comment