Friday, August 3, 2012

The Beautystand Banana and Red Velvet Cake



 
Dress is from Ross, Hat is San Francisco Hat Company, Steve Madden Shoes, 
Scarf from Sugar Me, Louis Vuitton Purse, Agate Bracelet from Garnish, 
CC Skye Love Spike Bracelet, Cartier Love Bracelet, Freidlanders Bangle, 

We have been working on the launch of Treat's new Banana Cream Jumbo Lip Balm and I seem to have bananas on the brain because I'm obsessed with yellow this week. This is my version of cheap and steep. I prefer to spend my money on accessories and love expensive jewelry and handbags. However I like my clothes to be less expensive so I bought this dress from Ross for only $10 and paired it with my favorite designer purse and Cartier jewelry.


Here's the outfit in action on our YouTube fashion & beauty channel TheBeautystand. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment