Friday, July 13, 2012

The Beautystand Gold & Grape


Dress is from Marshall's, Softt Sandals, Louis Vuitton Purse, Cartier Love Bracelet,
Elizabeth Jewelry Carnival Necklace, Kate Spade IPhone Case,

The color of this dress is beautiful and makes me feel happy plus you can't go wrong with jewel tones. Here are some pics of how I wear it from day to night. For day I wore these studded gladiator sandals from Softt which I am in love with and have worn almost every day since I got them. For a date later that night I swapped the sandals for glittery heels and added a leopard belt. I also changed out my purse for a smaller Louis Vuitton clutch. I loved this dress with my Treat Grape Lip & Cheek Stain which I wore on my cheeks.




If you want to see a video of this outfit you can see it in action on our fashion & beauty channel The Beautystand.



No comments:

Post a Comment