Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ixtapa, Mexico Outback Hat | The Beautystand

 Dorfman Pacific Men's Outback Hat available at our store Beautystand.com (I'm wearing a size Medium), Yellow Bikini Ocean Pacific (last seen here), Wrap is from my closet, Prescription Aviators.

My obsession with men's accessories continues with my latest and favorite Dorfman Pacific Men's Outback Hat from our store Beautystand. I wore it everywhere on a recent trip to Ixtapa, Mexico. It's 100% cotton and shapeable so it was ok that it was crushed in my suitcase. As you know from my posts I always wear a hat when I'm out in the sun to protect my skin. I love this hat because it has a UPF of 50+. Looks good and good for you.
I keep my hair soft at the beach with Treat O'my Goodness My Hair Is So Soft Organic Aloe Shampoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment