Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ixtapa, Mexico Day of the Dead | The Beautystand


 
Dress and Necklace bought at a small boutique in Ixtapa, Sandals Franco Sarto, Purse Louis Vuitton

My birthday is Halloween which is a great time to have a birthday because everyone dresses up and celebrates. This year I was in Mexico for Halloween so we missed the American festivities. I was not disappointed though because we got to celebrate the Mexican holiday Day of the Dead which takes place November 1 and 2. 

We were hungry so we went out really late around 1:00 in the morning in search of pizza. Instead of pizza we stumbled on this amazing celebration at Senor Frogs. It was so much fun and I just loved seeing everyone in their costumes so we skipped the pizza and settled for tacos a few hours later.
  
I found this necklace at a little boutique in Ixtapa and it was perfect for my Mexican holiday 

 
I'm in love with my new Day of the Dead doll bought from the market in Ixtapa 









No comments:

Post a Comment