Saturday, November 24, 2012

Houndstooth & Red Hat | The Beautystand

Red Hat from Marshalls, Dress Sears, Boots Vince Camuto, Coat Calvin Klein, Handbag Coach, Treat Black Cherry Lip Stain

Another day, another hat! I love this red hat for a classic pop of color with my Treat Black Cherry Lip Stain. Houndstooth is a great print because it is classic and will never go out of style. This dress is so comfortable and I bought it at Sears for around $20. These knee high Vince Camuto boots were from last year. I like that they add a touch of spice to this otherwise very classic dress. 

I'm off to do a bit of shopping with my sister and friend Alison. We didn't go on Black Friday because it was pouring rain and we were all in a food coma. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo Marnie



No comments:

Post a Comment