Monday, September 3, 2012

The Beautystand Fringe & Louis Vuitton


Dress One Clothing, Shoes Nine West, Purse Louis Vuitton, Watch Burberry, Bracelets CC Skye (available at our store Beautystand.com), Cartier, Daily Diamond Deal, Friedlanders Jewelry, Necklace Golden, Kate Spade IPhone Case, Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Go Go Girl, Treat Black Cherry Lip & Cheek Stain

I've been seeing a lot of pictures of Lady Gaga like this one where she looks amazing. She has really stepped up her game and is taking advantage of her access to the best in designer clothing and accessories. I really love the Louis Vuitton clutch I've been seeing her with lately and she inspired me to take mine out of the box to play.

This is my very first Louis Vuitton purchased over 10 years ago in New York when I launched Treat. It  was a little congratulations present for landing my first department store account. I love Louis Vuitton because it's so timeless and I love it just as much today as I did 10 years ago. 

Mandi looked so cute in the outfit she was wearing to take my picture I had to take her picture too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment