Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Walking in Ralph Lauren

 Dress Ralph Lauren available on Beautystand.com, Purse Lauren Ralph Lauren Newbury (last seen here), Shoes C&C, Safari Hat at from our store Beautystand.com, Bracelet Cartier, Watch Michael Kors, Treat Black Cherry Lip & Cheek Stain Sadie is wearing Kakadu Pet Park Avenue Leather Rhinestone Dog Collar and Kakadu Pet Park Avenue Leather Rhinestone Dog Lead from Beautystand.com

I love my dogs Sadie & Bomber more than anything they make me happy and smile every day. When I walk them I like to wear a crossbody bag so I can carry my keys and phone and have my hands free to take care of them because they can be a handful. Sadie looks so adorable with her new pink collar and leash from Beautystand.com and she loves to show them off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment