Saturday, April 27, 2013

Going to dinner | The Beautystand

Edyson Jeans, Shirt Tildon both from Nordstrom, Coach Earrings and Bracelet, CC Skye Bolt Bracelet from Beautystand, Louis Vuitton Speedy, Tory Burch Jellies, makeup is just some mascara, blush and Treat Peaches & Cream Lip Balm

It's been a hectic week getting back to work after a weekend in Vegas. It was Mandi's birthday and so we combined work with fun in the sun. I will have a post soon to share pictures of our trip. I have some exciting news for Treat from this weekend that I can't wait to share with you too. 

This shirt is from the brand Tildon and is the perfect go to for me. I can wear it with jeans now and without when the weather is hotter. It's a little longer in back than the front so I can't wait to wear it with sandals this summer.

Bomber just had to be a part of the pictures. Poor guy has to wear the doggie cone right now and he hates it. He's so cute clunking around the house though.




No comments:

Post a Comment