Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Furry Fall

Faux Fur Vest Cejon, Shirt John Paul Richard, Boots Franco Sarto, Purse LAUREN Ralph Lauren Newbury (last seen here), Cartier Love Bracelet, Treat Black Cherry Lip & Cheek Stain

I love the changing of season and the coziness of fall. It is one of my favorite times of year and makes me want to snuggle by the fire with my doggies and be lazy. 

Today when Mandi and I walked to get coffee with the babies it was a bit foggy and crisp so I wore my fur vest for the first time this season. I'm an only faux fur girl so it's not real but just as cozy.

I'm addicted to Treat's Black Cherry Lip Stain and I've been wearing it every day. I needed to exfoliate with my Soft Candy Lip Scrub before I used it today because my lips seemed extra chapped maybe from the changing weather. 












No comments:

Post a Comment