Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Beautystand White Shorts, Gingham & Cotton Candy

Dooney & Bourke Purse, Converse Shoes, Faded Glory Shirt, LEI Shorts, 
Burberry Watch, Cartier Love Bracelet

When I was a little girl my favorite movie was The Parent Trap. Not the one with Lindsay Lohan but the first one with Hayley Mills from 1961. What I really loved the most about the movie was the clothes and I'm pretty sure this is where my addiction to gingham comes from. Anytime I see a gingham shirt I fall in love. It makes me think of summer at the lake, camping and sunshine. This outfit would be great for the upcoming 4th of July as well. I'm wearing my Treat Cotton Candy Lip Creme so the whole outfit makes me think of summer! 





Here's a video from our YouTube channel The Beautystand if you want to see this oufit in action!


No comments:

Post a Comment