Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Beautystand The Beach


Coach Purse, Michael Kors Shoes, French Connection Vest, CC Skye Bracelet, 
See Jewelry Necklace, Dress and Belt Sans Souci, Treat Grape Lip & Cheek Stain 

Summer hasn't officially arrived in Oregon so it's been rainy and wet outside. I've been going away to the beach for the last few weekends to scope out some new Treat retailers and get away from the gloomy weather. I was definitely in the nautical mood because everything in my suitcase was striped. Here are some pictures of my outfit I wore the day I left. 

Here are some pictures from The Inn At Cape Kiwanda


This one was taken on the beach in Tillamook

While I was in Lincon City I was walking around and looking for some good Treat shops and I couldn't resist some of the adorable antique shops. Here are some of my sweet finds. 



I LOVE these antique teapots. 

The most adorable sterling silver ring holder and porcelain plate for holding earrings. 







No comments:

Post a Comment