Friday, May 10, 2013

Touch of Pink & Prada | The Beautystand

Rebecca Minkoff Mini Box Purse from Beautystand.com, Prada Saffiano Leather Belt, Forever 21 Dress, Enzo Angiolini Karezza Sandals, Coach Earrings and Bracelet, Michael Kors Watch, Treat Peaches & Cream Jumbo Lip Balm

I am obsessed with accessories. Love, love, love them! Although I have to admit I can be a bit of an accessories snob. With accessories and jewelry I know I will have them forever so I like to invest in good pieces. I'm perfectly happy with a dress from Forever 21 as long as I can pair it with a nice handbag and belt. I love this Prada belt because I can wear it with just about anything and it makes everything so much cuter. I bought this Rebecca Minkoff purse because I walk a lot and need good crossbody bags to fit my wallet, phone and lip balm. Happy Friday everyone I'm skipping out early to go play in the sun! xo Marnie








No comments:

Post a Comment